Professional services available from Black Ink include:
- Policy development and analysis
- Research (literature reviews, primary research)
- Program evaluations
- Program / service model design and development
- Submission writing
- Community consultation (design and facilitation)
- Social planning / community development processes
Extensive experience in a range of social policy fields, including social housing, homelessness, community development, human rights, social justice, women’s policy, early childhood development and childcare.
Rates can be negotiated based on your project requirements, either on a daily or hourly rate.